Friday, October 02, 2009

TO ALL THOSE WHO VISIT MY BLOG

WELCOME!!!
My blog was first created for my pupils. I'm a female John Doe... (any idea how you'd call her?) but I've got to admit that few of them visit it :-(
Many of you visitors come from around the world:
Britain, Germany, Poland, Croatia, Turkey, India, Philippines, Korea, Japan, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Argentina, and so on and so forth.
Indeed, thanks to sitemeter (the free version, thank you Sitemeter!), I'm able to see where my visitors come from and it's a thrill to see these web connections.

I'd love to hear from you all. Why don't you say hello right below in the comments. I promise to reply to every single comment. Or if you wish to send me a private message, please contact me at arago2311 at gmail.com.
I'm very much interested in teaching, UFOs, science and the 9/11 truth movement.
What about you?
Thanks in advance. Enjoy every single second of your life and your world. Our wonderful world. Peace. Elisabeth

No comments: